DME Ordering Just Got Easier for Hospices Nurses
E3 Mobile’s DME integration was designed to make ordering simpler and faster for hospice nurses and staff. E3 Mobile’s simple, intuitive design makes ordering DME and pharmacy as easy as Tap. Order. Dispense.™
Enclara has integrated E3 Mobile with its inaugural partner, Hospicelink, the industry’s most advanced DME Benefits Management Solution. This integration combines the most comprehensive pharmacy service provider with with the nation’s largest network of DME providers, delivering a seamless mobile solution for ordering DME and pharmacy within the same Android or iOS app.
E3 Mobile DME provides hospice clinicians with the following:
- Delivers a single app for ordering DME and pharmacy.
- Eliminates duplicate entry and inconsistency in patient records across systems through EMR integration.
- Streamlines the ordering process by transmitting orders from E3 Mobile to the selected HospiceLink Network DME Provider for quick delivery and pickup.
- Identifies Formulary and Non-Formulary designation for DME items and allows for control of the approval process.
- Access to patient demographic, medication, and DME equipment history and status.
- Increases efficiency and productivity for hospice staff, creating more time for patient engagement.
- Combines pharmacy and DME service line spend with Enclara’s real time analytic dashboards.
E3 Mobile provides nurses a better solution for managing patient medications while on the go.
Access patient profiles, request new medications or refills, and have everything delivered to the patient home – all from the palm of your hand.
Not an Enclara Client and want to learn more about E3 Mobile? Contact Us