Providing Evidence-based Tools to Improve Patient Care
A well-trained staff is key to providing quality hospice care. Despite its importance, hospices are increasingly challenged due to budget cuts and time constraints to provide cutting edge, evidence-based education beyond “mandatory” training. Providing education is especially difficult when clinicians and staff are spread out and rarely in the same location.
At Enclara Pharmacia, providing free education and clinical support tools is an essential part of our service. Hospice educators save valuable time in developing their own content and Enclara Pharmacia’s vast educational resources are accessible and easy to use by your entire staff.
Our commitment to education includes:
Free monthly live webinars offered throughout the year and access to an extensive library of recorded webinars for on demand viewing to ensure your staff can remain current on the latest clinical information needed to deliver the quality care.
- Type II Diabetes in Hospice: Focusing on the Patient not the Disease – (Feb 11, 2016)
- Skin and Wound Care at the End of Life
- Antipsychotic Use in Nursing Homes: Management of Dementia and Delirium and the New STAR Quality Measures
- Management of End Stage Heart Failure
- For a complete list, visit our webinar page today!
Clinical Resources for your Mobile Device:
Exclusively designed for Enclara Pharmacia clients, the Medication Utilization Guidelines (MUGs) app is a comprehensive clinical resource designed for your mobile device that provides hospice clinicians ready access to pharmaceutical guidance based upon patient symptoms and/or underlying conditions.
Offered monthly, Palliative Pearls are clinical case studies that offer brief evidenced-based reviews covering a range of hospice and palliative topics. Designed as self study tools or for discussion at interdisciplinary team (ITD) meetings, Palliative Pearls are intended to improve patient care by enhancing clinician’s knowledge.
To view the latest case reviews or subscribe to our Palliative Pearls Newsletter, click here.
We also offer:
- Quick Facts for evidence-based hospice medication management
- Clinical skills training modules perfect for viewing during IDT meetings
- Onsite and web-based presentations by PharmD clinical managers tailored to meet our partner’s specific learning needs
- Clinical news summarizing “hot off the press” literature with links to articles, together with important regulatory and business-related updates
Want to learn more?
Contact us today to learn more about how our education and clinical support tools can improve your clinical care quality, promote clinical standardization and improve your organization’s financial results through more appropriate prescribing.