Enclara Pharmacia is proud to be a Gold Level Sponsor of this year’s virtual NHPCO Leadership and Advocacy Conference. Although we can’t be together in-person this year, there are still plenty of ways to connect with Enclara during the conference.
Visit Our Virtual Booth to Explore Clinical Resources and Chat With Our Team
While you’re there, download our latest informational toolkit, Vaccination Considerations in Hospice and Palliative Care, which covers both the COVID vaccines and other vaccines that may be appropriate in end-of-life care. It’s a great resource to share with your team, plus downloading it during the conference enters you in a chance to win a Starbucks gift card.
Attend One of Our On-Demand Educational Sessions
You won’t want to miss our on-demand educational sessions available Monday, March 22 through Monday, May 31:
Assess medication payment and distribution models for inpatient services with a team of Enclara experts and a hospice provider’s perspective.
- Director of IPU Operations Ealia Washington, PharmD, BCACP, BCGP
- Clinical Manager Rosie Geier, PharmD
- Clinical Pharmacy Lead Marisa Lynn Todd, BCPS, MS, PharmD
- Seasons Healthcare Management, Inc. VP Clinical Logistics & Resource Utilization Christine Simmers, PharmD
Medication access and availability issues are challenges encountered daily in hospice and palliative care. Enclara Clinical Manager Caren Martin, PharmD, BCGP will focus on areas where pharmacy can directly support over-burdened teams as they care for patients.
Can’t Attend? Check Out These On-Demand Enclara Resources
Enclara provides a variety of clinical and operational guidance at no charge as a service to the hospice community. Here are just a few that might interest you.
- Toolkit: Vaccination Considerations in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Whitepaper: Equity in Palliative Care and Hospice
- Whitepaper: Hospice Digital Transformation: The Role of Your Pharmacy Benefit Manager
- Palliative Pearls: Top 5 Clinical Case Studies and Reviews in 2020 from Enclara Pharmacia