At Enclara, Not-for-Profit Hospices Matter
Not-for-profit organizations pioneered hospice care in this country. They continue to lead with compassion and collaboration today, but they also face tough challenges. For these special organizations, choosing the right hospice PBM is essential. For many, that choice is Enclara Pharmacia.
Ask just about any Enclara Pharmacia associates what motivates them and you’ll get the same answer: the needs of hospice patients and those caring for them. Many of us have been part of the hospice community for decades. Others have a personal connection to hospice through a friend or relative who benefitted from this special type of care.
There’s a special place in our hearts for the mission-driven not-for-profit organizations that disproportionally serve high-acuity patients with barriers to care. Here are just a few of the ways we live out our commitment to hospices like yours:
Enclara is highly engaged with The National Partnership for Healthcare and Hospice Innovation (NPHI). Special benefits are also available to Intalere members through our partnership with. It’s all part of our commitment to the founding principles of hospice and palliative care.
Our education team supports your staff with exclusive courses, many with CE credits available, plus handouts, toolkits and the Medication Utilization Guidelines mobile app that empower clinicians to provide exceptional care.
We deliver custom solutions to fit your needs, backed up by a highly structured implementation process, ongoing training and responsive customer service. Your dedicated account manager ties it all together for an exceptional experience.
Enclara is built for hospices, hospice nurses and, ultimately, patients.
Enclara empowers hospices to provide the best possible pharmacological care in a sustainable manner.
- Your account manager is a partner devoted to helping your hospice control costs, improve care, and simplify operations.
- We offer business intelligence and clinical support to help guide cost-effective, medically appropriate prescribing.
- Our goal is your growth, which is why Enclara provides competitive pricing for both the per diem model favored by smaller organizations and fee-for-service models that may allow hospices with larger ADCs to save even more.
Enclara supports nurses through simplified medication access. Less stress and less time spent on administrative tasks means better patient care and job satisfaction.
- Our E3 technology makes it easy to admit patients, profile medications and place orders from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Integration with over a dozen of the leading hospice and home care electronic medical records vendors improves accuracy and eliminates double entry.
- Exclusive educational resources support professional development and quality in patient care.
Although we don’t interact directly with hospice patients and caregivers at Enclara, they are never far from our minds.
- From direct-to-patient mail order to collaborating with local pharmacies, everything we do is about ensuring the right medication gets to the right place at the right time.
- Our pharmacists are part of your interdisciplinary team, available 24/7 to help treat difficult symptoms, manage dose conversions, and help prevent adverse drug events.
- We provide educational handouts for hospices to use with patients and caregivers to help them understand their medications.
Enclara may serve over 400 hospices nationwide, but our goal is for each hospice client to feel like the only one. Whether you are utilizing another national hospice PBM or a local partner, our business development professionals can develop a solution that meets your needs. With a structured implementation process, ongoing education, responsive customer service and engaged account management, switching to Enclara is easier than you think.