Our hospice clinical support services are backed by more than 25 years’ experience and 150 trained hospice and palliative care pharmacists – we engage with you to help achieve your goals.
Enclara provides each hospice with a dedicated Clinical Pharmacist Manager to provide the tools needed to support improving quality and financial outcomes through appropriate medication management. Working collaboratively, a strategic plan is created to provide hospice staff with protocols for medication access and technology for medication supply.
Supported by Enclarity™, our real-time interactive dashboard, and reporting tool, the Clinical Pharmacist Manager conducts utilization management reviews to lead quality improvement projects, and create educational programs specific to the needs of each individual hospice.
Enclara Pharmacia has developed an evidence and value-based formulary designed to help clinicians select the most clinically appropriate and cost effective therapies for their patients. Enclara’s dedicated Formulary Committee develops and manages all formularies (per diem and fee-for-service) to promote safety, effectiveness, and affordability of medications.
Hospice Educational Tools
We are more than just a hospice pharmacy.
We are committed to bringing your staff the most up-to-date information, evidence-based tools, and learning opportunities so that your clinicians can provide high-quality care and support to every patient.
Nurses can access the Enclara Learning Academy to take courses, obtain free CE credits – and more. Enclara Learning Academy is made possible by our partnership with Relias Learning, a leading provider of online continuing education for healthcare.
Additionally, our educational resources include:
- Independent study courses on a wide range of hospice topics added each month to the Enclara Learning Academy with free nursing continuing education (CE) credits accredited by ANCC
- A robust library of recorded webinars for 24/7 on-demand viewing
- Palliative Pearls Newsletter, featuring a new clinical case study each month along with trending topics in the literature
- Library of clinical resources and tools designed to promote clinically appropriate and cost-effective medication management including Fact Sheets on symptom management, deprescribing protocols, formulary alternative information, and patient handouts. Medication Utilization Guidelines (MUGs)- a comprehensive reference guide for symptom management in hospice
- Free online access to Clinical Pharmacology drug information database
- Onsite and virtual presentations designed especially for your organization’s needs