Pharmacy is central to the clinical side of healthcare. It’s also an important business and regulatory consideration, particularly for the hospice and palliative care community. That’s why a pharmacy perspective is essential to any conversation about healthcare.
Enclara Pharmacia has roots in the first pharmacies to specialize in service to the hospice community. Today, we serve a third of all hospice patients nationwide. Our leaders reflect that deep institutional knowledge and are experts in pharmacological care, pharmacy benefit management and technology. When you need background on an issue or comment for a story, these seasoned professionals are here to help. They are also available for presentations, long-form interviews and roundtable discussions.
A trusted source of clinical and business expertise…
In addition to these distinguished executives, Enclara Pharmacia can provide pharmacists to present clinical presentations on a variety of conditions and challenges frequently encountered in hospice. When you need a speaker, contact us to connect with the right expert for your needs.
With decades of experience, these professionals will add credibility to your articles and presentations. Topics include:
- Medication management in end-of-life care
- Addressing polypharmacy through strategic deprescribing
- Data analytics/business intelligence
- Clinician-facing healthcare technology
- Electronic prescribing technology and regulations
- Symptom management for progressive illnesses such as cancer, COPD, congestive heart failure and dementia
- Customer relationship management